Curriculum - Key Stage 4
The curriculum at Key Stage 4 is personalised to suit the needs, abilities and career pathways of individual students, providing a very broad range of GCSE, BTEC and vocational course choices.
Courses follow the National Curriculum and include:
- English Language and English Literature
- Combined or Triple Science
- Humanities: Geography, History, Citizenship, Religious Education
- Languages: Spanish, French, German, Arabic
- Expressive Arts: Drama, Dance, Music, Art, Food and Nutrition
- Sport BTEC and Physical Education (Core)
- Business and Enterprise: Media Studies, Digital Information Technology, Enterprise, Travel and Tourism, Computer Science
All students are offered work-related learning experiences, including internships in local businesses.
To learn more about our key stage 4 curriculum, please view our Curriculum Booklets via the links below, or contact us. Parents and carers may contact their child's personal tutor and access resources via Firefly. For guidance with homework, please access our Homework and Independent Learning documents via the links below.
Find out about our clubs and opportunities here.
|Year 9 Curriculum Booklet||30th Sep 2019||Download|
|Independent Learning at Westminster Acad...||07th May 2019||Download|
|Year 10 Curriculum Booklet||30th Sep 2019||Download|
|Homework - A guide for Students, Parents...||30th Sep 2019||Download|
|Year 11 Curriculum Booklet||30th Sep 2019||Download|