Curriculum - Key Stage 4
The curriculum at Key Stage 4 is personalised to suit the needs, abilities and career pathways of individual students, providing a very broad range of GCSE, BTEC and vocational course choices.
Courses follow the National Curriculum and include:
- English Language and English Literature
- Combined or Triple Science
- Humanities: Geography, History, Citizenship, Religious Education
- Languages: Spanish, French, German, Arabic
- Expressive Arts: Drama, Dance, Music, Art, Hospitality and Catering
- Physical Education
- Business and Enterprise: Media Studies, ICT, Business, Travel and Tourism, Computer Science
All students are offered work-related learning experiences, including internships in local businesses.
Personalised timetables and support put in place by the Academy ensures students achieve their academic potential.
To learn more about our key stage 4 curriculum, please view our Curriculum Booklets via the links below, or contact us. Parents and carers may contact their child's personal tutor and access resources via Firefly. For guidance with homework, please access our Homework and Independent Learning documents via the links below.
Find out about our clubs and opportunities here.
|Year 9 Curriculum Booklet 2018-2019||06th Sep 2018||Download|
|Independent Learning at Westminster Acad...||14th Sep 2017||Download|
|Year 10 Curriculum Booklet 2018-2019||06th Sep 2018||Download|
|Homework - A guide for Students, Parents...||14th Sep 2017||Download|
|Year 11 Curriculum Booklet 2018-2019||06th Sep 2018||Download|