Curriculum - Key Stage 4
The curriculum at Key Stage 4 is personalised to suit the needs, abilities and career pathways of individual students, providing a very broad range of GCSE, BTEC and vocational course choices.
Courses follow the National Curriculum and include:
- English Language and English Literature
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Humanities: Geography, History, Citizenship, Travel and Tourism, Religious Education
- Languages: Spanish, French, German, Arabic
- Expressive Arts: Drama, Dance, Music, Art, Hospitality and Catering
- Physical Education
- Business and Enterprise: Media Studies, ICT, Business
All students are offered work-related learning experiences, including internships in local businesses.
Personalised timetables and support put in place by the Academy ensures students achieve their academic potential.
To learn more about our key stage 4 curriculum, please view our Curriculum Booklets via the links below, or contact us. Parents and carers may contact their child's personal tutor. For guidance with homework, please access our Homework and Independent Learning documents via the links below.
Find out about our clubs and opportunities here.
|Curriculum booklet Year 10 2016-2017||26th Sep 2016||Download|
|Curriculum booklet Year 11 2016-2017||26th Sep 2016||Download|
|Curriculum booklet Year 9 2016-2017||26th Sep 2016||Download|
|Independent Learning at Westminster Acad...||29th Dec 2016||Download|
|Homework - A guide for Students, Parents...||29th Dec 2016||Download|